Accordions are a content row type that help you organize and group content in collapsible elements.
Adding Accordions to Your Content
- Under your WYSIWYG editor, click the Add Accordion Group button Image
- From here, you can add a Title for your Accordion Group, for example, FAQs or leave it blank if you don't wish to group these accordions
3. Accordion Items will have a Title and Description field, and you can edit it like any other WYSIWYG content editor
4. Click Add Accordion Item if you need more accordions
5. Save to reflect your changes