The Department content type allows you to manage Departments that are displayed in the Find a Department section of the website.
Adding a New Department
Once logged in, from the Drupal Admin toolbar navigated to Content > Add Content > Department.
Input the following fields:
- Department Name
- Description: A short description of the department, their role and services provided.
- Service Areas: The neighbourhoods that the department or organization provides services to.
CONTACT DETAILS ▼
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Once you have filled out the above fields, make sure that the dropdown menu next to Save as: is set to Published, and click Save. Once published, the Department will automatically populate the interactive calendar.
Editing a Department
- To edit a Department, click on Content in the Drupal toolbar.
- Filter by content type Department.
- Click to edit the Department.
- Once you have made your changes, make sure that the dropdown menu next to Save as: is set to Published, and click Save.