The Event content type allows you to manage events that are displayed on the Events Calendar and on the Homepage, if your site features events there.
Adding a New Event
Once logged in, from the Drupal Admin toolbar navigated to Content > Add Content > Event.
Input the following fields:
- Title: This is the title of the event. It will appear in all layouts of the event calendar.
- Start Date and Time
- End Date and Time
- All Day: Select this checkbox for all-day events.
- Repeats: Select the appropriate recurrence for the event, if applicable.
- Photos, graphics, videos or any other media related to the event.
- Registration Form: Webforms must first be created before referencing them. For more information, visit the Webform section of this guide.
REGISTRATION FORM SETTINGS ▼
- Allows you to select whether the webform is accepting submissions or not.
- Send a mailout to Events subscribers.
Once you have filled out the above fields, make sure that the dropdown menu next to Save as: is set to Published, and click Save. Once published, the event will automatically populate the interactive calendar.
Editing an Event
- To edit an Event, click on Content in the Drupal toolbar.
- Filter by content type Event.
- Click to edit the Event.
- Once you have made your changes, make sure that the dropdown menu next to Save as: is set to Published, and click Save