The Glossary content type allows you to manage items displayed on your site's Glossary page.
Adding a New Glossary
Once logged in, from the Drupal Admin toolbar navigated to Content > Add Content > Glossary.
Input the following fields:
- Description: The definition or explanation of the corresponding term or acronym.
RELATED TERM(S) ▼
- Start typing to search for other terms that deal with a similar topic or have a similar meaning. Additional terms can be added using the Add Another Item button.
Once you have filled out the above fields, make sure that the dropdown menu next to Save as: is set to Published, and click Save. Once published, the Glossary will automatically populate the interactive calendar.
Editing a Glossary
- To edit a Glossary, click on Content in the Drupal toolbar.
- Filter by content type Glossary.
- Click to edit the Glossary.
- Once you have made your changes, make sure that the dropdown menu next to Save as: is set to Published, and click Save.